Acronis Migrate Easy trial - Windows locks on Boot

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by DougMPhoto, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DougMPhoto

DougMPhoto Registered Member

I have a computer with Windows XP home edition. I used AME trial version (downloaded) and everything cloned ok (Old 40GB to new 100GB). My problem is that now when I turn on the computer it locks up during the boot sequence. I have to turn off the computer with the power switch. When I turn the computer back on a few seconds later it boots up perfectly (after I click on start windows in normal mode). This happens each time the computer is turned on.

I have the 40GB disconnected from the system. 100GB is single drive.

I have tried with original (40GB) drive and same thing happens. Have tried with 40GB and 100GB installed (40GB master 100GB slave).

2. pasito

pasito Registered Member

Run a scan disk.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello DougMPhoto,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis System Transferring Software.

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected file and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.