Acronis Login page

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by TouchuvGrey, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouchuvGrey

TouchuvGrey Registered Member

i have been attempting to log in at the acronis update/support/etc page. i type in name, email, pw and it tells me i am already registered, but every time i attemt to get further, it sends me right back to that page again. This happens using both Firefox 1.5 and IE. I'm getting very frustrated here.

Mike

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

All you need is your email and pw on the right side of the screen where it says Already Registered?. It sounds like your trying to register again.

https://www.acronis.com/enterprise/my/updates/

3. Ozmaniac

Ozmaniac Registered Member

With some screen resolutions, you can't see the Already Registered? part of the page and will need to scroll across to see it.:cool:

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello TouchuvGrey,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

It looks like thomasjk is correct and you are filling the wrong form (see the screen shot below).

If that's not the case then please provide us with the following information:

- Let us know the e-mail address that you used to register at our web site;

- Make a screen shot of the error message you have received;

- Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step.

Please submit a request for technical support using Ask a question before you purchase Acronis software link. Attach the collected screen shot and information to your request along with the information about your purchase of Acronis software (order number, e-mail, where did you purchase our product, etc.) and the link to this thread. We will certainly provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2006
  5. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

In the distant past I've made the same mistake.
    Perhaps it's because I'm used to reading from left to right and tend to focus on the left and centre of the screen whilst my brain tends to ignore the far right of the screen which often has a column of advertising.
    Has anyone else been confused?
    Would it be better if the two columns were switched around so the new user registration form was toward the right of the screen?

6. Gmul

Gmul Guest

I got around this by getting a password change.

Below the registration form on the right side of the screen is a "forgot password?" option (or something similar). Select this and you will be sent a new password. By using the new password, I am able to get past the registration screen.

Regards, Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.