acronis lock up

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Serial2009, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serial2009

Serial2009 Registered Member

i have tryed resotring my hard drive using acronis true image and if i do it using program i installed on computer it works fine, but when i use the recovery disk i get the bad sector error which i ignore then it lets me proceed up untill the content selection screen where it seems to lock up and mouse or keyboard does not worko_O??

2. MrMorse

MrMorse Registered Member

1. If you can start Windows please run "chkdsk x: /r" (x=your hdd letter).

2. check your hdd with the manufacturer's utility.

When both results in 0 errors you should try the restore once more.
    Try a restore with changing the destination partitions (only a little bit).
    Then Ti doesn't work with the SectorBySector-technique but with the Acronis' internal technique for Restore.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Serial2009,

Thank you for using Acronis Products

Can you please clarify the exact title of the program and the build number? First of all please make sure that you are using the latest build of the program. Check it in Help -> About. You can always download the latest build of the program from your account under Registered Products.

If the issue persists please send us the serial number for your version of Acronis True Image via PM and I will provide you different ISO image of Acronis bootable disc which should solve the issue.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.