Acronis Loader: Keine Konfigurationsdatei gefunden Zum Neustart <enter> drücken.

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by CodeChegga, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeChegga

CodeChegga Registered Member

Hi Acronis Support or Someone with good help...

i bought today the DD10 as a download and the trouble starts...
    I am not able to boot a new DEll PC with Intel IHC9R in RAID Modus - i want to create an RAID Array with 2 Volumes (one RAID1 and one RAID0).

After creating the RAID Array in AHCI BIOS in the following step, i want to boot the new DD10 Recovery Media - believing then to be able to create the Partitions in the unallocatet Array Space of RAID1 Array.
    ( Ok the Dell WinXP InstallerCD would do easyly but taking the unallocated Space)

so booting my dd10 Recovery
    Booting from AHCI CD-ROM
    Acronis Loader: Keine Konfigurationsdatei gefunden
    Zum Neustart <enter> drücken.

In my Network Job i have a lot Dell PCs with Intel RAID and AHCI active,
    so guys - how can i get a DD10 Boot CD - able to boot and start a DD10 to to the daily work of creating/changing Partitins on new or corupted HDDso_O?

Please send a nice workaround!

2. astor

astor Registered Member

Hi, I have the same problem, because my Harddisks are also SATA-drives and the Bios is set to SATA-AHCI devices (CD/DVD-drive and harddisk). You can change mostly the Bios to "Fist-Boot-Device to = IDE SATA CD-Rom and in the BIOS/integrated peripherals/OnChip IDE device from = AHCI to = IDE. i.e. The SATA-AHCI Controller is then running in an IDE emulation. These changes make your Disk-Dir-Suite-Boot-CD starting. But the next trouble is, that the Boot-CD still does not find any Harddisks, because of missing adequate SATA-drivers.
    Can you tell me, if Acranis gave you an answer to your problem? Atleast it should be possible, that a Bootable CD (either Imaging or partitioning Boot-CD) should be built that way, that it automatically finds either IDE- or SATA-harddisks installed. Or what do you think? Please answer, if you got a solution. Thanks and have a Good New Year 2008, mfG astor

P.S. Get Parted Magic (free), and you can do partitioning of IDE- and SATA-Harddisks, with BIOS optimized settings for SATA-Systems. But I still wonder, that Acronis is not able to make a similar working Partitioning Boot-CD.

3. wsfnuby

wsfnuby Registered Member

Hallo!

I wonder if you solved the problem?

Did you find a solution?

4. elocm

elocm Registered Member

This issue is caused by the AHCI mode of the SATA CD-Rom drive. Just for installation go into the bios and change the SATA mode back to IDE. Then it will work. After done change it back because of performance issues. Acronis 11 will not have any issues with SATA drivers. Havent seen this yet. But you can load additional drivers if needed during CD-Boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.