Acronis Group Server Freezes

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Mademan, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mademan

Mademan Registered Member

Hello,

I have a problem with the Acronis Group Server. When I try to connect with the True Image Management Console to the DC where Acronis Group, Remote Agent and Backup Server is installed, the Consle Frezzes and doesn't respond anymore.

All Acronis software have the same build version (8.206). I tryed a ne installation but without any success. Everytime I try to connect i get the same problem, even when I try to connect local on the DC.

Anyone had the same prob and can give me a hand. THX.

If someone needs more information just post it.

Martin

2. Mademan

Mademan Registered Member

Now I have installed the Group Server on another Server, but no I get a Service Control Manager Error and the Group Server Service can't be started. Even after a reinstall of the Group Server and all the other Acronis Software....this is so wired.

I have now only the Backup Server running.

When I try to start the Group Server Service, it tells me that the service could not be started.

The Event Error is:
    - Service Control Manager Event-ID 7024 Describtion: The Service "Acronis Group Server" has been shutdown caused by an error of the service: 2883587 (Event -> System)
    - Acronis Group Server Event-ID 3 (Event -> Application)

Would be nice if somebody could help me.

Greetings,
    Martin

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  3. ziky

ziky Registered Member

The Group Server is unreliable. I have requested A refund and plan on never using the buggy unreliable software again in my life.!:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.