Acronis Customer Service

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by trustedacronis, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I finally got a response to my request for a refund for the defective True Image 9.0 software sold to me by the Acronis company. When I read it, I couldn't help laughing. The text of it appears below. Again, remember that this was the response I got three days after asking Acronis to refund me my money as required by the 30-day money-back guarantee. It's not an automated response (although that's probably what they usually use it for) but the response they sent directly in reply to my request for a refund :) :

This notification is just a friendly reminder (not a bill or a second charge)
    that on 06-OCT-05, you placed an order from Acronis, Inc. . This order was paid
    using your XXXCard, whose last 4 digits are ************XXXX, and will be
    appearing on your billing statement shortly. The charge will appear as "DR
    *Acronis, Inc. ". This is just a reminder to help you recognize the charge. You
    will not be charged again.

Product Qty Price
    --------------------------------------
    Acronis True Image 9.0 1 $ 49.99
    --------------------------------------
    Sub Total: $ 49.99
    Total: $ 49.99

Our customers have found this notice useful in confirming otherwise unknown
    credit card charges. While "Acronis, Inc. " may be easily recognizable on your
    charge statement, "DR *Acronis, Inc. " may not.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and look
    forward to serving you in the future for all of your software needs. Again, this
    is just a friendly purchase reminder, no response or further action is required.

If needed, a receipt for your purchase can be found here:

https://www.findmyorder.com

(You may need to cut and paste this link into your browser if you cannot click
    it)

*** THIS IS NOT A BILL AND IT DOES NOT INDICATE A SECOND CHARGE TO YOUR CARD ***

This is only a reminder that a previous purchase you made should be appearing on
    your credit card statement shortly.

Sincerely,

The Customer Service Team

2. dog

dog Guest

I fine that hard to believe, it looks like a genuine automated follow up to a purchase order ... and not a response to any email you generated.

This appears to be nothing more than another 'dig' at Acronis, so this thread is now "closed".

Regards;

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.