Acronis command line

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ragkag, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragkag

ragkag Registered Member

Is there a way to start a backup task from the command line using the script name that is generated when you create a new task? I know I can schedule it but I would rather have the flexibility of running it when I want to, without showing the Acronis main menu.:p

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Yes. You can call the script in a batch file and if Win has the Trueimage service associated with it, it should load the service and process the script.
    Alternatively, you can use the command to call trueimageservice and use the path and script name as a parameter:

Command to use in windows task scheduler to run an Acronis ATI 9 script:

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageService.exe" /script:"[drive:path\scriptname.tis]"

With the windows scheduler, it can wake the computer from standy and invoke the task.

ATI scripts are in

"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\TrueImage\Scripts"

I think the above works as well for ATI10.

good luck,
    sh

3. ragkag

ragkag Registered Member

Thanks for the info. I am using TI 10 and will give your suggestion a try.

4. ragkag

ragkag Registered Member

Thanks again Shieber. This worked great. I appreciate the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.