Acronis Backup Server

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by waterboy550, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterboy550

waterboy550 Registered Member

I've been working with Acronis Backup Server Management. I know how to schedule tasks so that I can make backups. What I’m having trouble doing is managing where the backups are being stored. I want to be able to control the maximum number of incremental backups for each full backup, and the maximum storage period for the user’s/computer’s archives. These are two options that Acronis Backup Server is able to do. Can someone help me with step by step directions. I’ve set up Computer#1 to make a backup of it self and store it on Computer#2 in a file on the C drive. I’ve used Computer#2’s Backup Server to create a user profile for the user on Computer#1 that is running the backups. I’ve set up the C drive on Computer#2 their backup location and set up some parameters. None of these parameters seem to work. What am I doing wrong? If anyone knows how to set this up, could you give me a step by step answer. That would be the easiest for me to fallow. Thanks for your time.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello waterboy550,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify what exact actions you want to perform?

Please note that if you want to set up Backup Server Management settings, you should connect the remote computer from Acronis True Image Management Console and use Specify Default Settings option.

You can also find more information on how to use Acronis True Image in the respective User's Guide.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.