Acronis 9, full backup on Files stays at 0%

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Big Bear, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Bear

Big Bear Registered Member

Background.
    Had two backups in place, one “entire Disk” and one “Files and folders”. Need to restore system but “entire Disk back up corrupt” reloaded windows etc and then restored my data files from “Files and folders” backup. This was successful.
    Problem.
    Attempted to do a new “Files and Folders” archive using all the defaults for “My Documents” but after clicking on the “Proceed button” it does not progress past 0%.
    The hard drive activity light comes on for about 10 seconds as if it has started but then goes off and nothing else happens. It will stay like this for hours. Have tried rebooting and stating again. Have tried uninstalling Acronis and reinstalling and starting again. Have tried “files and folder” archive attempts with just one file and I get the same result.
    If I do a backup for the option “Entire disk” this works fine without any problems.
    Can you help please?

2. newdata

newdata Registered Member

3. Big Bear

Taking the action in the thread above does not resolve this problem.
    Can someone please help?

4. ackroid

ackroid Registered Member

I have the same problem and none of the previous suggestions have worked.

Let's hope someone will have a solution for us. Otherwise, I'll have to use Paragon 8 or go back to Ghost 10. It took me forever to get all traces of Ghost off my machine, so I don't look forward to putting it on again.https://www.wilderssecurity.com/images/smilies/frown.gif
    :(

ackroid

5. Big Bear

6. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

off-topic post removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.