acronis 9.1

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by waterboy550, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterboy550

waterboy550 Registered Member

i have the trail version of acronis 9.1 downloaded on my computer. I used the Image Management Console to remotly install acronis workstation on another computer and that went just fine. Now i'm trying to remotely connect to that computer to try and schedule some tasks. The promblem is that I can't connect to it. It doesn't even show up in my network on acronis. This computer is in my workgroup and that is all set up fine. It just won't connect to the other computer. It comes up with the error "Computer was not found". I went through the user guide and set up all the file sharing properties and everything it told me to right. So how do i connect to the other computer?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello waterboy550,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delay with the response.

Please try manually specifying the IP address of the computer where Acronis Agent is installed rather than selecting this computer from the list of the available machines.

If that does not help then please provide us with the following information:

- Create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post for both computer where Acronis Agent is installed and computer where Acronis Management Console is running. Please rename the files collected to report_agent.txt, sysinfo_agent.NFO and report_console.txt, sysinfo_console.NFO accordingly;

- Let us know when exactly you receive the error message stating that the "computer was not found";

- Make a screen shot or provide the exact text of this error message;

- Provide us with the more detailed information on your network structure;

- Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step.

Please submit a request for technical support using Ask a question before you purchase Acronis software link. Attach the files and information collected to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the most suitable solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.