ACRONIS 8 TRUE IMAGE SERVER SCHEDULE PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by NexxeN, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NexxeN

NexxeN Registered Member

HI,

my english is not the best, sorry...

I have problems when I make a shedule task on acronis server.

When I put the user, the last option of the shedule, it say "the login information is not correct."

This computer it´s a domain server. I put the administrator count and a correct password and it say this error. I put the administrator and domain (ex: administrator@sigmapdc.consorcisgma.org) and says again "the login..."

Only have this problem on the domain´s server. The other server has´nt this problem.

What I make wrong?

Thanks very much!

Joel
    (From catalonia, Spain)

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Joel,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image Server (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATISWin/).

Could you please input the administrator account username and password which you use to log into the computer under consideration? Also please use user-created account (not Administrator). This should work for you.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. NexxeN

NexxeN Registered Member

thanks for you reply,

I make a account with administrator privilege and I have de same problem.

What´s the mean of "under consideration" ?

Thanks.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello NexxeN,

I am sorry for the vagueness of the explanation. By "under consideration" I ment the computer which has the problem (if I got you right you have several computers only one of which has the problem).

If it is possible (though I do understand that this computer is very important) please create the account with administrative rights without any password (temporary) and make sure the username consists of one word (without spaces).

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. NexxeN

NexxeN Registered Member

i´ve resolved the problem

Thanks for all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.