[Acronis #549198] LICENSE PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by englishman, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englishman

englishman Registered Member

Any idea when I might expect a solution to the above problem which I first reported over one month ago ?[Problem is : Software registers OK on one user account, but won't register on another]

2. englishman

Any idea when I might expect a reply from Acronis on this thread o_O?

3. Jezza

Jezza Registered Member

I have exactly the same problem. I'm glad that I've found someone else with the same problem as me (I was beginning to think it was just my PC), but sorry you're having the problem. I've been emailing backwards and forwards with Acronis support, but nothing they've suggested has worked yet. I'll post back here if anything works.

4. englishman

Thanks Jezza.

I tried quite a few suggestions from Acronis but to no avail and then they said the'd pass it to their 'development team' and I've heard nothing since.

I've had used earlier builds of PE in the past but I only got the problem with build PE 9.1456 and PE 9.1461. The problem doesn't occur with PE 9.1429 so I now use this, but I have trouble with the spyware downloads - the daily automatic downloads won't work with 9.1429 so I have to manually use the weekly downloads.

o_O

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello englishman and Jezza,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Internet Privacy and Antispyware Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

englishman, as I can see our Development Team works with this problem. I have highlighted this issue for them. We will certainly let you know the results of their investigation as soon as possible. We will highly appreciate if you wait for a few days more to let us complete the investigation. Please accept our profound apologies for the delay.

Jezza, Please be aware that we are currently trying to reproduce the problem described by englishman and if you provide us with the following diagnostic information then you will be a great help for us in finding a solution for you:

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. This information would let us investigate the problem under consideration thoroughly and provide you with a possible workaround.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

6. englishman

Nearly three weeks has elapsed since your reponse asked me to wait a few more days. Any idea when I might learn something ?:)

7. englishman

Nearly five weeks now - is anyone from Acronis going to have the courtesy to reply ? o_O

8. Acronis Support

Hello englishman,

We are still waiting for the results of the investigation from our Development Team. Please be aware that we will certainly notify you as soon as the results are available.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

9. chokh

chokh Registered Member

I am having the same problem. Since I see this thread has been going on since May, will Acronis give a refund? This is unacceptable. BTW, my pop-up blocker doesn't work even on the user profile where it is properly registered. I still get innumerable pop-ups.

10. Acronis Support

Hello all,

Please note that Acronis Pop-up Blocker works best only with Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or higher. If you use another browser, it may be the reason of this issue.

We are always at your service should you have any further questions.

Thank you
    --
    Alexander Gladkov

11. englishman

I think the question of a refund is a valid one. I cannot use any PE version more recent than Build 1429.o_O

12. englishman

Can I have a refund please ? o_O o_O

13. Acronis Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.