Accessing GPT Loader program in PDM 15 Pro?

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by JohnPC, Dec 30, 2014.

1. JohnPC

JohnPC Registered Member

Hello,,
    I've used Paragon Disk Manager since version 8 and have found it very useful. I recently upgraded to the Pro 15 version because it included a new program I need: GPT Loader. Having upgraded my main board to a uefi startup, I have several disks that are formatted as GPT disks. I also have multiple OS boot partitions. I mostly use Win 7 - 64 bit, but another of them is a Win XP MCE - 32 bit setup. I searched the manual for Paragon 15 Pro, forums and other online sources for information as to how to access the GPT Loader in my new version Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional™, (version 10.1.25.431 (22.11.14 )). I have yet to find anything in the manual or on forums as to how one gets Win XP to recognize previously formatted GPT drives. I'm am trying to gain access to my GPT drives in Win XP that I originally formatted on Win 7. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    JohnPC

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.