Access to Hotmail Accounts

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by cellins, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cellins

cellins Registered Member

Since installing ESS (had EAV last year), I am unable to access my Hotmail accounts and for that fact MSN.com (which could link me to Hotmail). I get the following error message "Bad Request (Invalid Verb)". Any suggestions as to where to go from here?

2. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

Maybe Delete your web cache. other then that never seen the prob look at the firewall make sure it has not some how got a block for that website in the rules. other then that I would just say Temp internet files. It seems like a browser error more then anything.

3. cellins

cellins Registered Member

What does "Delete Web Cache" mean? Thanks Fajo; I will try it once I figure which cache to delete.

4. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Hello!

Easy way is: Download ATF Cleaner. Run him and you will see cards Main, Firefox, Opera. Remove Cookies and Temporary Internet Files (for IE) and Firefox Cookies, Firefox Cache (for Firefox)...

Regards

5. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

This error popped up in Feb - March forums (Vista & XP) I saw after Googling your Error Phrase. One guy Fixed his simply be deleting Cookies.

Should you have trouble with the suggested Utility "cookies","cache", etc. in Firefox are in Tools/Options/Privacy/Private Data---Look at Settings to see what is deleted when the Clear Now button is Clk'd. Cookies-Cache are likely checked.

In IE7 it's Tools/Internet Options/General tab/Browsing History -- Delete gives you options of what to Delete---Settings gives you a View of what files, etc are involved with Delete.

Don't give up. I use ESS / Hotmail daily without problems. Also, Google "Bad Request (Invalid Verb)" -- Post back if no luck.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.