AC3 Codec with xvid

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by adrianyujs, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adrianyujs

adrianyujs Registered Member

Hi all!

I'm here really need help from you all. I currently download a karaoke file, which is in AVI format. Then I play it in Media Player Classic which is bundled in K-Lite. And i found that the file is compressed using xVid and AC3 codec. And when play it, it got 2 channel sound which called stream 1 and stream 2. Stream 1 is voice + music, Stream 2 no voice, only music.

Then I burn it using Nero 7.2.7.0, to VCD, Nero encode and burn, then i play in my VCD / DVD player, the sound is not separate, its combined in 2 sound channel.

So, can anyone suggest me:-

1. which program can convert my file to DAT / MPEG / MPG?
    2. which program can burn to VCD nicely? (I mean the sound channel is separate.)

For your information, I already tried TMPGEnc Plus, but I select video and audio source, one of the source cannot be load, I don't know what the problem.

Thanks.

2. Arup

Arup Guest

To burn Karaoke and CDG, you need to use CDRWIN, thats the only program I know capable of burning Karaoke CD+G titles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.