About to renew licence but forgot password

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by goldcoastred, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldcoastred

goldcoastred Registered Member

Hi all...

I purchased a 5 pc license a while back and since then somehow my email with username and password has gone.

Its really just a quick question, when I renew my license will it send my password to me again?

I need to re-install on a pc that had to have a hard drive replaced which is kinda good timing because my license is up for renewal soon! The other 4 pc's are fine as they still have the password stored.

Other option if the password is not sent in the renewal email, is there a way to find out from one of my other pc's what the password is that is stored?

I dont want to renew my sub if it means I am going to have to jump through hoops just to get my password if that makes sense :)

Cheers

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Since you are from Australia, entering your registration email address in this form will probably not work so you might need to contact the Australian support. Alternatively you can export the settings from another computer and import them on the one where the U/P is missing.

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

YES - when you renew, they will send the username/password again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.