About information of Paragon NTFS, HFS+

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Its Cool, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Its Cool

Its Cool Registered Member

Hello, before asking the following questions I did research about all those question on the internet but I did not find any answers expect of few ones.

Now my question is I have 16GB SanDisk Memory Card. Its formatted FAT32. Now In order to download files bigger than 4GB you must format your Memory Card with NTFS or ExFat, or HFS+ file systems. So as a Windows user I formatted my memory card to NTFS File System.

Now About my android device, its rooted device. Rooted by SuperSU.zip 2.37. I installed the app Paragon NTFS, HFS+. It asked for superuser access and I granted it.

Now, here is the problem, I dont know where am I suppose to mount this NTFS formatted memory card? Exactly where? I mounted it to the /storage/SDCard1. But after that whenever I select that path in downloading process, it shows unable to write to sdcard1.So I selected it to sdcard0 and made New Folder in it and mounted into that. And then I tried downloading the file. Now its downloading the file.
    But after 3-4 secs downloads failed every time and shows massage failed to download file in UC Browser.Then I used torrent, same, here it said failed to download file after 1-2 minutes.

Also its not about the file size, because I am not able to download even a 5mb file.

Overall, my question is where to mount the NTFS formatted memory card in order to download files larger that 4GB except in sdcard1. Because you cant write to sdcard1 in android Kitkat 4.4.

2. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

If you're talking microSD let the Android format it not a pc.

3. Its Cool

Its Cool Registered Member

Looks like you didnt read the complete thread,
    You mean format it using the android? I want to make its file system to NTFS not fat32.So you cant do it while using android.

4. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

I did read it through. Try formatting it in exFAT.

I suggest going over to XDA they are the Android experts & don't use bold print.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.