about CyberGhost VPN

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Keyboard_Commando, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyboard_Commando

Keyboard_Commando Registered Member

I am currently using free usage CyberGhost VPN (UK Youtube has banned most music videos from being played, annoying). Apart from a huge advertisement similar to Aviras popping up every few hours on the screen ... it seems too good to be true. I have download speeds of 900kb/s, and similar upload. It states there is a 10g monthly usage for the free service. Which is all great.

Its a German server so not sure how speeds will work for outside of europe, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------​

Id be interested to know if anyone has any opinions about CyberGhost VPN. Anybody had a look at this ?

2. blazr63

blazr63 Registered Member

I just started using CyberGhost since I'm moving across country and will be using various wifi connections for a while until I get settled. After testing the free account for a few days it seems like a great option for when I need extra security for certain websites. It works great and I'll use Hotspot Shield as a backup plan. I was considering using GoTrusted but for how often I'll need an encrypted VPN connection, I'd rather go with a decent free option. CyberGhost VPN seems to work well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.