About an error E00070001.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tkhsmr, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tkhsmr

tkhsmr Registered Member

Hello,

Regarding True Image 9.1 Server for Linux on Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES4 environment.
    When a Partition full backup was operated, it was failed with a below message.

"E00070001: start sector is not in uncopied area."

I would appeciate it if you could give me some advice to fix the above situation, or to avoid the symptom so that the backup can be succeeded.

* The above Backup Archive Location is LAN connected HDD, and the source area for the backup is in Extended area in the machine.

Any comments would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. tkhsmr

tkhsmr Registered Member

Hello,

The message mentioned previously has the below details showing.
    I'm sorry for my lack of information needed.

E00070001:
    Internal error: start sector is not in uncopied area

Thanks.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello tkhsmr,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Linux Server Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build (3677) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If the issue persists, please create Linux System report the way described in this previous post. Then submit a request for technical support with the subject indicating that you want to contact Anton Sherkhonov. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.