Aaaah, the vagaries of Firefox (Cyberfox actually), intellicast and PCs in general!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ratchet, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Feb 20, 2006
    Several months ago intellicast updated how they render their images. At 100% the radar images appear to be about 25% of my monitor's viewing area. That had always been the case, however, with the Ff extension NoSquint's Site Settings the images would load at my preferred size. It took a lot of finagling but I was finally able to get the national (US) image to render at my NoSquint size. However, no matter what I tried (e.g. manually make it larger with NSq and/or Ff default zoom, then re-bookmark it, completely remove the bookmark then bookmark it, etc.)I could not get the 1K (local) image to render other than the default 100%. So yesterday I'm registering Norton for another year on a x32 Vista laptop I occasionally use and notice that on it, the 1K is rendering at NSq's 170%. Assuming emailing the link to the x64 desktop would be a waist of time I still do it. To my amazement I open the link and it renders 170%, delete the old bookmark and bookmark the link and it is working perfectly. Go figure!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.