A suggestion re TI8!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by djmorgan, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djmorgan

djmorgan Registered Member

As I am happy with TI8 and certainly seeing all the reports about TI9 I'm not prepared to DOWNGRADE just yet, also as updates for TI8 will now cease perhaps the TI8 owners could have their own thread so we can provide peer to peer support without having to wade through the TI9 threads :D

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, djmorgan

They are only little bugs the same as where in Ti6,7,8 and now 9, you will notice most are Lurking poster, who make threats by saying they will get some other product when it comes out, and which has no Support Forum because it would be overloaded and crash in no time after it is released.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. Kapiti

Kapiti Registered Member

I agree with you on the points that you raise, however, I feel that djmorgan has a valid point.
    In previous postings to this forum if a person asks a question in regards a version other than the current version, Acronis states that that version is no longer supported, and the question seems to be ignored.
    I like djmorgan's idea that “TI8 owners could have their own thread so we can provide peer to peer support without having to wade through the TI9 thread”.

Regards,
    John.

4. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

Perhaps everyone should be encouraged to put 'TI8' or 'TI9' at the beginning of any thread title. Those not interested in TI9 issues could then ignore such threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.