A-Squared Alternative

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by mortl, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

that will be their own responsablilities to protect their own assets(pcs) everybody has to protect it's stuff without blaming others(especially those individuals that dont care and wont spend a penny to get secure online,if they dont care will you "mother teresa" :argh: :argh: no offense but let others be responsible too;)

2. Einsturzende

Einsturzende Registered Member

I do not agree with above, it is your responsibility to not spread malware around, it is like narcotics dealing or pimping, please do whatever is possible to send "clean" files or properly tagged as "malware", at least when you send to me ... :ninja: :argh:, so we can be both responsible enough

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  3. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

spreading is not the case but for us is to make sure what we are sending is legit so to have an antivirus is not the only way or solution

4. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

still dont agree just because people are careless i have to have an antivirus no,i dont want to run any antivirus and yes if i send some files to people i use virus total for scaning but if i want to have an antivirus that will be my choice and that doesnt make responsable if your pc get infected:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.