A reliability and performance update is available for Windows Vista SP1-based compute

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by NICK ADSL UK, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

A reliability and performance update is available for Windows Vista SP1-based computers

Update information

An update is available that will help improve the performance and reliability of Windows Vista. If you are not sure whether Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is installed, see the "How do I find out whether I have Windows Vista SP1 installed?" section.

To install the correct version of this update, you must know whether your Windows Vista platform type is 32-bit or 64-bit. If you are not sure which platform type is installed, see the "How do I find out whether I'm running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows Vista?"
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=952709

2. Osaban

Osaban Registered Member

Downloaded it, thanks, but I can't see any visible change in performance. I wonder why these updates are not available from 'Windows Update' as they are labeled important.

3. Aaron Here

Aaron Here Registered Member

I tried installing this twice and it failed each time - resulting in the same error:

The referenced links were of no help (and I do have SP1 installed). Any ideas? :doubt:

4. lodore

lodore Registered Member

thanks Nick:thumb:
    installed sucessfully here.

5. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Thanks nick.painless install with out a noticable difference though.

6. RAD

RAD Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.