A record??

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by PunchsucKr, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PunchsucKr

PunchsucKr Registered Member

I got a pen drive from a friend with the following viruses (check screenshot)...
    it was very disturbing to see all of these in one drive... what the hell would be happening on his pc? :rolleyes:
    And to top it all, he makes financial transactions from that same pc which infected the drive...and he is a person working for a software firm. :D

Why on earth are people so ignorant, when completely free av like mse is so great these days??
    Its the no.1 reason why such malware manage to spread around the world so easily. I gave him a copy of mse but i don't think its gonna do any good for him now, if he does install it... Just plain sad.
    Comments?

Attached Files:

2. ameyap

ameyap Registered Member

5 viruses is not a record. I have seen many more on a usb stick. but yes ppl should be more careful abt their pcs. there are 2 kinds of ppl. the carefree variety and the paranoid variety. its better to be the 2nd kind then the first

3. PunchsucKr

PunchsucKr Registered Member

ya well a personal record at best ;)

4. gigimuschi25

gigimuschi25 Registered Member

i have very much virus in my computer,but i reinnstal the windous often:D

5. Ibrad

Ibrad Registered Member

I would not be surprised to see that many with all the recent malware on devices. First we had malware with battery charger then we had malware on the phones. If only everyone understood that it's a good idea to run an antivirus or even try to learn a HIPS.

6. chronomatic

chronomatic Registered Member

Yeah, except antivirus scanners are notoriously unreliable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.