A quick note about reporting issues

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by PrevxHelp, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Hello all,
    Just a quick note - we've had increasing cases of users reporting issues to our customer support inbox, then to report@prevxresearch.com, and making posts here, sending me a PM, and also sending emails directly to us, all for the same issue with similar or identical text. While it may seem that contacting us multiple times will cause us to pay more attention to issues, it actually slows down the process significantly because of the need to aggregate all of the messages and try and cross-reference the configurations which are experiencing the issue.

It is definitely best to just report issues to one place rather than sending multiple different messages - we will definitely respond to all messages in a timely manner regardless of where they come from.

Thanks for your help! :)

2. fb0r

fb0r Registered Member

Timely is an understatement.

I just reported a probable false positive on one of my systems via e-mail only and received a reply stating that the issue had been sorted 4 (four) minutes later. :eek: And, lo and behold, upon rescan the issue was fixed just as promised. That has to be some sort of record in the anti malware business... :D

Kudos! (Just had to post a little feedback.)

Cheers, fb0r

3. denis

denis Registered Member

working fast and keep us safe:)
    thanks prevx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.