A Question ;)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by FukenFooser 007.5, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FukenFooser 007.5

FukenFooser 007.5 Registered Member

I have a question?

I need to buy/build a couple of systems for friends, (they have to have one after watching me on mine or looking in on bro, the 3D builder in next room).

And I have never purchased from any on-line site before, so
    can I post as to an "opinion" about them by name? Or should I just ask for a "prefered" vender??

If not, (I do see and understand liability,{being a bussiness owner before}, so spare any finger movements there!), do any of you have any "opinions" about where to go to check up on before commiting to any deals??

Thanks for any replies, I REALY DO thank you for the help and guidance, that I have recieved and hope to get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a GREAT DAY!!

:cool:

2. BWMerlin

BWMerlin Registered Member

NOT a HP becuase they have Heaps of Problems.

3. FukenFooser 007.5

:) :D :D

No, I know what I want to get.

I just don't know if it's ok to get, from (these retailers).
    And still wondering about using names here or any places to go,on-line, to check-up on them.

Anybody out there with any on-line buying experience?

Please help out, I am, like, looking at the "Deep" end of the pool and am just unsure if water safe as looks or if the sharks are just under the calm looking water?

Would hate to get burned trying to get a couple of "never-tech" types into the very shallow end of pool. :cool:

4. FukenFooser 007.5

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

OK , I have got to go to work now (real job) If any of you tech's would look this over and give an opinion or two that would help a bunch!

no body replied to my "names" question so here goes,

Tigerdirect
    am-comps

Any history hereo_O?

thanks again

l8r

:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.