A question about Avast! Home Edition...

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Pigman, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pigman

Pigman Registered Member

What the heck is "The Bat!"? The help files for Avast say absolutely nothing about it! :p

2. FluxGFX

FluxGFX Registered Member

3. Pigman

Pigman Registered Member

And what the blazes does it do?

4. radicalb21

radicalb21 Registered Member

Hey Pigman,
    It's radicalb21. First welcome to the forum. What BAT is a plugin for BAT email program. It is not something that needs to run unless you are using that email program. If you have any further questions I can be contacted via my profile via email and instant message or by going to my website which is www.v1ru5help.org . If you have any further questions about avast you can email me at v1ru5support@v1ru5help.org or you can go to the avast forum by using this link http://forum.avast.com/?lang=ENG . My username on that forum is also radicalb21. Anybody and everybody helps each other on this forum. I'm an avast reseller in the United States.

5. Pigman

Pigman Registered Member

In that case, I've got a question for you. Avast's installer says that the program takes a maximum of about 23 megs of hard drive space. Why, on my computer, does it take 49 megs? And yeah, that's without any temporary files, trash, etc., both before and after. Why is this? Is it because of the virus chest?

6. vlk

vlk AV Expert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.