a question about Acronis Disk Director Suite

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by mantra, Dec 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mantra

mantra Registered Member

hi

i would like to do a question , i'm new and i'm not an expert
    i would like to know if disk director suite is able to analyze and store the vitality info of my hds ,like partition tables and so on , and save this into a file

to recover my hdisks structure after a disaster o_O

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mantra,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Yes, Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 allows you to save this information to a file.

Please use the following instructions:

- Run Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0;
    - Choose the hard drive or partition;
    - Run the Acronis Disk Editor by choosing 'Disk->Advanced->Edit' option in the main menu of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0;
    - Then choose the 'View' option in this application and select the type of the partition's content interpretation;
    If you wish to save your hard drive's information then choose the 'Edit->Wright to file' option.

Please find more information on how to use Acronis Disk Editor in chapter 6 of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 User's Guide.

Please be aware that this application is intented for advanced users and applying any changes in this editor may cause problems with your hard drive.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. mantra

mantra Registered Member

thanks for the answer
    and can restore without loosing data?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mantra,

Please be aware that reading from the file created earlier by Acronis Disk Editor cannot be undone.

Please be very careful using Acronis Disk Editor, because if any mistake took place it will be very difficult to make your hard drive's content as it was before applying changes.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.