A newbie like none other, I believe

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by sweetiepy, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetiepy

sweetiepy Registered Member

I bought this lovely new laptop (Windows 7) and at the recommendation of MicroCenter I also purchased Eset NOD32 Antivirus 5. I was told they installed it for me while installing the RAM I purchased. When I got home I activated it and received the promised email with Username and Password. However, I cannot find the program on my laptop anywhere to either set it up or run an initial scan. When I search for 'ESET' I'm sent to the internet to activate the program. I tried to re-load the program disk and received error 2858, which instructs me to uninstall the program. ESET isn't listed under programs I can uninstall. I'm either missing a large clue, or I have a problem here. Can anyone help? o_O

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

download and install from Eset website

3. BoaterDave

BoaterDave Registered Member

Did you search your computer for NOD32?

--

4. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

Removal instructions are listed here. Including a download link. If Micro Center did not correctly install your software, ask for a refund.

If the installation was incomplete and some components remain on your PC, I would recommend a manual uninstall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.