A New Prevx Release

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by hogndog, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hogndog

hogndog Registered Member

Has Prevx ever considered putting together an application on the order of Hitman Pro.. i know i know its probably been asked a hundred times before but have they "could they"

Tia..:)

2. subhrobhandari

subhrobhandari Registered Member

Isnt your thread title a bit misleading?

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

The original Prevx 2.0 product had a similar licensing model to Hitman Pro but it was unsuccessful from a sales perspective so I don't think we would go back that route.

4. hogndog

hogndog Registered Member

Not misleading at all well maybe just a tad.. but i used to be an avid user i recommended Prevx Edge to everyone i met in Europe it was king of the hill at least it was when i was beta testing for Avira in 06-09. That's why it blew me away when they stopped production, as for my question it was a sincere question. From the number of views I'm thinking people would like to see a comeback..:D

5. clubhouse1

clubhouse1 Registered Member

I don't see how, its posted in the Prevx forum....I queried why there is a forum for a non-existent software before and was curtly told it has a place...Therefore the enquiry is valid:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.