A New Disease

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Justin Seine, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin Seine

Justin Seine Registered Member

My copy of TI 8 Developed a new disease. It use to suffer from periodic "Corrupt Archive Image" Syndrome, now it suffers from "I Successfully Created Your Image, But I am Not Done Yet" Syndrome. What I mean is this: The Informational pop-up window announcing "Image Successfully Completed" shows, but if you look at the log, it still thinks it is processing. If you look at the lower left corner of the Acronis Window it reads "Backup Successfully Completed". If you look at details in the left side of the Acronis Window, it shows the current operation to be still running o_O

Has anybody experienced this phenomenon before?

Thanks

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hi

Possibly. Checkout this <post> by Tipton and the subsequent replies.

Regards

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Justin,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

This problem is concerned with our sheduler service and should be fixed in the next build of Acronis True Image.

Thank you.

4. rsg

rsg Registered Member

Acronis support: will the "corurpt archive image" problem also be cured in the next build? Also, when will the next build be released?

Thank you.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rsg,

We admit that the "Image is corrupted" problem is one of the most important and our developers are working at it. The new build release time depends on our Developement Team as well.
    As soon as the new build is created we will make an announcement at this Forum.

Thank you.
    --
    Best regards,
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.