A lesson some could learn the hard way: Don't fully trust your bank staff!

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by m00nbl00d, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Wow, maybe you should think of switching banks.

2. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

Well, I don't think I need to be that drastic. :D

They made a mistake, which took them time (and pressure) to fix it, but they did fix it.

At least, now they know people are :ninja:... Bad advertisement is never welcome, and specially not to a bank. :D

The "fight" with the bank is over. It's a thing of the "past", and hopefully they've learnt their lesson.

It seems I need to educate a consumer protection association now, though. :argh:

They don't want to go the easy way, they'll go the hard way - Public exposure.

No consumer will ever trust them again, without thinking twice. I wonder how many people are aware they're getting spammed because their e-mail was sold without their consent? I guess none, or they wouldn't be doing it anymore.

These folks are making a living out of subscriptions... and it seems spam as well o_O ...

I gave more than 3 months for the situation to be fixed (the time they told me to wait), and they failed the promise, and aren't answering me back either.

This calls for an exposure. :-*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.