a bit question

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by feryonline, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feryonline

feryonline Registered Member

2. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

You need the business edition of NOD32, which is compatible and supported.

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello feryonline,

ESET NOD32 is compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 7, Vista, Home Server, XP, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003, 2000.

For a list of products and the operating systems that are supported please see the following Knowledgebase article:
    http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN37

I apologize for the lengthy answer but I wanted to make sure customers searching for this information will see it if they land upon this thread.

Thank you,
    Richard

4. feryonline

feryonline Registered Member

for business you offer only 1 pc how ever i have 1 server (1pc) is there anyway order 1 pc business license?

Thanks,

5. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Our business package starts out with a 5 user license and increases from there. The packages provide ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus (whichever you purchase) for the selected number of computers as well as the following:

ESET Remote Administrator to manage the implementation of your security products and their daily use.

ESET Authentication Server to provide some extra protection to users (laptops and ect.) in your company who travel out of office and further.

Your local sales representative can better answer any specific questions that you have.

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.