9770 Build... why, not released on the U.S. site?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by kaneman, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaneman

kaneman Registered Member

I see a new 9770 build was released on the UK site, which includes a couple of extra fixes above the U.S. 9709 build, yet there is no 9770 build available on the U.S. site.

I'm just curious as to why a new build, with extra fixes is not released on the U.S. site. Is there a newer build coming out?

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.

2. massi77

massi77 Registered Member

The fixes of UK version is identical at the version 9709 of USA.

3. kaneman

kaneman Registered Member

Not from what I read. These are the added fixes to 9770, which are not listed in the U.S. 9709 release notes.

# Fixed resetting of password and encryption options when editing a task prior to its first run
    # Fixed the issue of incorrect log entry when scheduled task for incremental backup to USB HDD (which is recognized as non-removable) fails when this HDD is not present, but the log says "Operation has succeeded."
    # Fixed loss of some default "File level security options" during My Data task creation

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello kaneman,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image Home 2009

I may recommend you to subscribe to Acronis newsletters. You can receive Acronis' releases and special promotions information if you sign up at our web site

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

5. jehosophat

jehosophat Registered Member

I signed up for newsletters and notice of new builds 18 months ago and got nothing.

NO ONE ELSE got anything but an advert for new product around Christmas.

Dimitri the subscriptions does not work.

Please post the last email that we should have got about build 9770.

I just dont believe Acronis subscriptions work.

6. sunrisecc

sunrisecc Registered Member

Signup for the newsletter? Even online support has checked and told me that I was signed up. I am in the same boat. I around Christmas and nothing else. I had to read about 9788 on the CofU site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.