8.0.1.75 update

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Tarnak, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pegas

pegas Registered Member

Only closed beta testers received .75 and as Joe hinted .82 is looming which will correct a few issues. They are releasing updates to closed beta users at first to see how it goes. If no major problems are reported they will deploy updates publicly then.

2. darts

darts Registered Member

It is taking a long time for a New build , how can you become a closed beta user then?

Greats,

Darts

3. pegas

pegas Registered Member

I am not sure you can join now the closed beta users group. As for myself I was trusted by Prevx Ltd. almost a year ago when new generation of Prevx (later forming in to WSA after Webroot acquired Prevx Ltd.) was released to the alpha testing. Nevertheless only PrevxHelp can tell you.

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Build .82 is released now, but it may take up to 3 days for our main users to receive it, and possibly longer for retail users and other download locations.

The closed beta group is indeed closed now but you can download directly off of the link you received when signing up for the trial/purchasing and just running the binary to update your existing copy.

5. Corepcx

Corepcx Registered Member

WSA AV retail - Auto upgraded from .44 to .82 yesterday for my two computers..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.