360 Total security compatible firewall

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Amithiel, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amithiel

Amithiel Registered Member

hey guys,

i'm using 360 total security, its good and free but lacks firewall.
    i'm using windows 7, can i have a reccomendation of a nice firewall that plays nice with it? thanks!

2. Tyrizian

Tyrizian Registered Member

As far as I know, any Firewall is pretty much compatible with 360 Total Security (Online Armor, Comodo Firewall, Outpost Firewall, PrivateFirewall, etc.)

But, what I recommend is this...

Windows Firewall with Windows Firewall Control By Binisoft.org (Medium Filtering, Notifications set to Medium, Rules set to Outbound)

Donate $10 to the makers of Windows Firewall Control, and this tool can be installed on all your computers, with free updates for life, Always in constant development + Support from the developer himself (Right here on the forums) - https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/windows-firewall-control-4.347370/

3. Amithiel

Amithiel Registered Member

Already using it, and love it!!! i've donated. thanks man, its light and i'm really enjoying. peace!

4. Tyrizian

Tyrizian Registered Member

I'm glad I was able to help you out, glad you're enjoying it as well.

Remember, if you have any questions and or suggestions, feel free to hit up the Windows Firewall Control thread.

Good day to you :)

5. Malware fighter

Malware fighter Registered Member

I'm running 360 with Privatefirewal with process monitor set to Off. So far so good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.