2009 Availability Dates

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by DerekBaker, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerekBaker

DerekBaker Registered Member

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Unless you like to test new software just for the experience, I wouldn't rush out and buy it as soon as it's available -- ATI has a long record of needing to fixes a few bugs after the first release of a new version. It's worth it for many folks to wait and see (e.g., on this forum) how the new version is reportedly working. The reviews on commercial sites tend to rely on brief "tests" and press releases or just the latter, and fail to report bugs.

3. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

I suppose this means that there will be no further builds of Version 11.
    I would like to see a list produced of all the outstanding non-functional parts of Version 11 that still have not been fixed. I am not best placed to compile such a list as I threw out Version 11 after a day and a half of checking it out.

If it really is the intention of Acronis to walk away from version 11 in its present incomplete state what is the incentive for me or any other user to shell out on yet another Version?

Xpilot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.