2 Problems: Firewall and Email-Protection

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by nt2005, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nt2005

nt2005 Registered Member

Since i have installed and enabled the personal firewall of eset smart security i got the problem that after some minutes or hours my computer can´t connect to new connections.

That means i can´t google anymore or refresh a site or what ever, but teamspeak or online games work as well. But only solong, until i´m using it. when i refresh the server (reconnect) the firewall blocks me.

the secound problem is, that thunderbirds not work correctly with the spam-addon. i can start thunderbird only in the safe-mode. i can not turned off or so i think.

sorry for my very good english,

have a nice day,

cheers toni

oh yes, i´m using xp 64

2. abuthemagician

abuthemagician Registered Member

I am seeing the same thing with Windows Vista. If you disable the firewall it should work

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Most likely you use an old version/build of the program . I think there was such a problem with old version , which is now fixed BTW .

Try these suggestions . They are written for MS Office Outlook but are valid for any program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.