2 of the Best Antilogger Software's Available!

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Warlockz, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Boy i would love to suggest EQSecure to you guys because i found it (coupled w/Alcyon's Rules) virtually impenetrable and not only that but can be configured better then Windows own SRP. Meaning with a simple checkmark on a created rule of your own choosing if not already made, and you can make them at will, you can LOCK down or at the very least alert to anything attempting to add to your system no matter what. Trouble is most peeps don't like to go thru the trouble of setting rules thru pop ups too, some of which are inevidable. But once done no more alerts/pop ups and that's it.

But seeing how it's not a marketable item or even so easy to even get the right freeware version unless you request from a member here, it's all but a mute point except for those who are determined to make it a part of their defense.

Faronic's AE & Deep Freeze i've used together but as been mentioned that can be too restrictive for users who need a little more freedom without stopping to change settings and/or rebooting to unthaw/thaw etc.

Good topic btw.

EASTER

2. yashau

yashau Registered Member

Anti-Executable is a great product but will fail when it comes to malware ridden exe's that look good on the outside. For example exe's infected by the very dangerous Virut trojan. Or applications that do hidden installs via the first exe that supposedly is clean. It's not a good idea to just keep AE on board. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.