2 Computer Protection

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by gracenh15, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gracenh15

gracenh15 Registered Member

I have a license for ESET protection for 2 computes. I'd like to restore one of them to the factory settings. How can I do this without losing my subscription? Is there a way to log out that will let me log back in again? Thanks.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

If you have a license for two computers and you restore one computer to the factory settings, I would simply reinstall ESET on the factory restored computer and use your current license.

3. gracenh15

I'm just concerned that if we restore the computer without removing ESET somehow that it will still think that it is being used on 2 computers and it will not work when I try to put it on again.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

You could remove it on the computer you want to restore. If you have a license for two computers, it shouldn't make a difference either way.

If you want to wait on an ESET moderator, that's fine. :)

5. gracenh15

Okay, thank you.

6. tony_m

tony_m Eset Staff Account

Hello gracenh15,

The licenses are based on 1 per motherboard. As long as the license is used on the same number of machines as the number of license, you can download/install onto the same computers as often as you need to.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.