2.7 GUI Issues

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Jigga, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jigga

Jigga Registered Member

I have tested this on two pc's. With the new 2.7 version there seems to be gui issues except with the tree module. On one pc it will revert to the non skinned interface even though it says its turned on and on another pc sometimes the buttons turn orange and a odd color highlights the buttons.

2. elfen_song

elfen_song Registered Member

I also have this problem since ver 2.5, but since it doesn't do any harm and I can't find any solutions so I just leave it at that:p

3. Elwood

Elwood Registered Member

Using Coolbits to overclock your graphics card will cause this.

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

What brands and models of video cards are in the computers and which operating systems are they running?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

5. Jigga

Jigga Registered Member

Desktop Radeon 9800 pro catalyst 6.11
    Laptop which has radeon mobility card.
    Windows XP sp2

6. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

That is a recent device driver for the desktop's video card and I am unaware of any issues between that particular version and NOD32.

As Elwood mentioned, is the video card (or the computer) being overclocked in any way? Also, are you using any "skinning" software to customize the appearance of either computer's desktop?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

7. Jigga

Jigga Registered Member

Just upgraded my graphics card to a geforce 7600 gs using latest drivers. Same issue. I am not using a skinning program however i am using a different skin however I don't understand how it would effect the buttons in nod32. As for the laptop with having half gui half non gui the problem is still there. The laptop has no skin or any changes.

Here is a screenshot of what the desktop looks like. This only happens after a period of time and haven't figured out exactly when. All using windows XP. Another note is once i click a button it returns to the blue color.

Attached Files:

8. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

This happens to me when I connect to my pc via RD and then log in locally (color mode changes). This is not an issue caused by NOD32 itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.