2,000 member coming up...

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Paul Wilders, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyKlein

TonyKlein Security Expert

Well done, Geeske!

Not a bad present at all, if I might say. :D

And there's lots of folks here that are very knowledgeable on the subject and would be more than happy to help you get the hang of this fabulous software.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Congratulations Geeske,
    and welcome in the Wilders forum.
    Looking forward to see you in the DCS forums here and help you around with the secrets of the most pleasant way of securing your system with TDS.
    Nothing wrong with your english, i can understand you, even though english is not my first language either.
    In the DCS forums somewhere i posted a helpful link to the most wonderful Aussie slang online dictionary which might be handy dealing with some local communications ideas with this Australian software.
    Of course there is not any need to wait for the registration key to install TDS, as the key will unlock further functions in the already installed software, but all this you'll find in the TDS forums here.
    So let's keep this thread for welcoming and congratulations, and to remind people we from the forum are thinking about a next contest to come for all members, so keep registering and it's up to the forum admin to announce that in the proper time. Looking forward to that too!

3. Geeske

Geeske Registered Member

Thanks Douglas, Yes Tony, i'm already reading a lot about TDS,
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/index.php?board=5
    it's a great forum and if any problem pops up, i'll wil post it here. Jooske (nice name) oke and also thanks, i will soon install TDS after uninstalling The Cleaner, not much use anyway! Thanks all, back to business. :D

Found it Jooske!
    http://www.macquariedictionary.com.au/p/dictionary/slang.html

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

No need to uninstall the Cleaner, keep it in the background for second opinion at times, as TDS runs fine beside it.

Thanks for liking my name :) I'm used to it and it really has dutch pronounciation (so no juicezzzky but almost yoke with an S in it)

Supporting you further in the TDS forum, between the flying pink animals circus and more serious stuff, just to show with TDS security is back to real enjoyment too!

5. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Geeske,

Congrats and welcome from me too !!! :D

Cheers, Jan.

PS: what a nice Avatar !

6. Geeske

Geeske Registered Member

Thanks FanJ, my avatar looks a little bit shaky on this forum, maybe a blue print of my state of mind, writing english! :D See you when i post my first message. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.