100% Cpu with Azureus 2.3.0.0

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Angry_Badger, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angry_Badger

Angry_Badger Guest

This is a known problem with the latest version azureus. Ive experianced 100% cpu with the last version on nod32 and was hoping 2.5 would fix the problem. Unfortunatly i still get the 100% cpu problem.

Ive tried adding javaaw.exe and azureus.exe to imons excetions list to no avail. Ive also tried diabling amon with no change.

The problem disappears if nod is uninstalled.

Any one else have this issue and been able to fix it?

Cheers

2. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

Is this during file transfers or just opening the application?

3. Angry_Badger

Angry_Badger Registered Member

Its during file transfers. It loads up just fine but after 5-10 minutes it slowly reaches 100% cpu.

Ive just seen this page

http://azureus.aelitis.com/wiki/index.php/ConfiguringNOD32

and noticed the exclusion i had was for javaaw in the system32 folder not c:\program files\jave\ ... one. Ill re-install and give it another go.

4. Angry_Badger

Angry_Badger Registered Member

Ok adding the correct javaaw to the exceptions seems to have fixed it. Its a shame you have to do this though.

I wonder if eset a re aware of the problem. Is nod or azueus to blame with this one?

5. Fumens

Fumens Registered Member

Hi Angry Badger,

nothing to ble on eset....cause it happened to me and I just re-installed v.2.2.0.2. CPU usage back to normal.
    In v.2.3.0.0 Azureus use to many plug-ins and they try new concept that almost the same as p2p to help the network...so I thing it was the cause the new version hog the CPU usage.
    Just try install the previous version of azureus...hope it solved your problem

rgd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.