10,000 IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO 5.1 License Code

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by nikanthpromod, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

10,000 IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO 5.1 License Code Exclusive to Raymond.cc Readers
    HERE

2. abu shofwan

abu shofwan Registered Member

thank for info BUT NO THANKs :D

TU and BoostSpeed better

3. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

This is almost laughable. Raymond hits the trifecta with that article. He pimps out Iobit, then he cites CNET as some sort of reliable source. And finally he posts that the giveaway is "exclusively" for raymond.cc readers. His site violates the "license exclusively" for others sites as much or more than any other site on the internet. Just check out his own forum. Giveaways exclusively meant for others is a hallmark of his giveaways forum. What a hypocrite.

4. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

Advanced SystemCare PRO 5 License Code Disabled, New Instructions
    Here

Only for Raymond.cc forum registered users;)

5. acr1965

That is a funny complaint by Mr. Raymond.cc. If people look in the forum they can find all sorts of software keys and links meant for other sites. Karma can be a ~ Snipped as per TOS ~.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
  6. safeguy

safeguy Registered Member

With all due respect seeing that you were once a member of Raymond.cc forum, may I kindly request that we cut the crap? I don't know if this is a way you're getting back at us for banning you from the forum....I sincerely hope not but if this is, then I'd say it's unprofessional.

1. First and foremost, I'm not a fan of Iobit (and I do question their ethics/practices) but to call the guy 'pimp out Iobit' is an unnecessary snide remark. It's simple...the article and giveaway is meant for those who has no qualms about using Iobit's products (oh yes, they do exist) and I see nothing wrong in that. It's personal choice. If you feel any moral obligation to remind or let others who do not know be aware of Iobit's 'poor reputation' among some tech folks, feel free to post a comment on the article in a FYI-sort of manner.

2. As for CNET, I do agree that CNET might not be what it used to be with all the bundling of unnecessary crap with its downloads and the problem of malware downloads available (can't remember the specifics). What the guy wrote was merely 1 line indicating that it's a popular download among it's users seeing that CNET is still a commonly used download portal, especially among the non-geeks. Nowhere does this mean that he's 'citing it as a reliable source'...that's just way off the mark.

3. The term "exclusively" on that particular giveaway doesn't restrict anyone from sharing the promotion...the only thing that he requested was that you "link to this article rather than just posting the license code to your/other websites". Almost any tech/software blogger on the web does that...it's common.

4. As for the forum itself, oh yes the members do share promotions found on the web but then again, we request members to link back to the original source. (not all forum members adhere to the practice and that's where the Mods come in).

If you're talking about the past where some members used to share promotions that are 'exclusive' to certain magazine subscribers, then I do admit that most members back then were guilty of the practice.

However, if I remember correctly, the Mods and Raymond have discussed about this issue and we have tried changing things for the better. I personally haven't been participating in freebies forum for a long time but from what I've seen, the situation there isn't like what it used to be. However, if you do spot anything that the present Mods may have missed, please cut them some slack. They have been pretty busy handling other things. Unlike what some think, it's not easy to bear the responsibility of being a Mod, what more an Admin. And of course, we're human. We've got our own lives and schedules.

Last but not least, "Karma can be a ~ Snipped as per TOS ~" but so can some people too...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
  7. acr1965

Aren't you the one that goes by the name "loverboy"? Well anyway, loverboy or safeguy, or whoever, you may want to check out your own forum sometime. For instance, there are active posts about magazine offers being promoted in your "Personal Giveaways" forum now, and even with the use of proxies, multiple IP addresses or whatever means to get to the multiple license keys meant for others. So apparently the "talk" about changing things for the better has only been talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.