ADDS 9.0 Partition Manager

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by PRI, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRI

PRI Guest

I am running Windows 2003 Server Edition on a DELL PowerEdge 6600 server. I have a 73 GB C: drive, however the factory installation came as 15GB with rest of the space non-partitioned. The C: drive is mirrored. Also I am running PERC4/DC RAID hardware controller. Can the Partition Manager extend the C: drive partition from 15GB to the full size of 73GB with the above Raid Controller? Also, will the Partition Manager work on a 210 GB Raid 5 set if I want to partition it into 100Gb and 150GB? Thank you PRI

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello PRI,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition Managing Software.

Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 will be able to perform the operation you need. Please launch the software and right click the partition you need. Choose "Resize" and increase the partition to the size you wish. You may also create new partitions using the unallocated space.

Please note that after you set up the resizing you will need to reboot the computer so that the operations could be performed.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.