TI build 800: Pending operation 104

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by RogerD, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerD

RogerD Guest

Hello,

TI build 800 clean install on three different computers all running Win2k (all MS updates installed) frequently when manually running scheduled tasks the log for the task hangs at "Pending operation 104 started creating partition image". Also, the running/pause icon for the task remains as running and the status bar says "backup succeeded". I have waited hours for the log to finish and the running icon to return to normal. If I right click on the task icon I get the two choices of cancel or show progress. The only way I can end this task is killing trueimagemonitor. I've read a few other posts about this problem and the suggestions where to update to build 800 and prior to that apply the schedhlp.reg. I've tried both a number of times on all three computers without luck. Another thing I notice is the first time I run a backup task I get the icon in the taskbar. After that task ends if I run another I do not get the taskbar icon. Again, these problems come and go on three different machines. Actually four, I just recalled I tried it clean install on WinXp Pro, but there if failed to log anything until I installed an older build then put 800 on top of that build. Logging began to work but the above listed problems where there.

Thank you,
    Roger

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello RogerD,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please do the following:
    - Download the schedmgr.exe file;
    - Start the Command Prompt from Start -> Programs -> Accessories menu;
    - Run the following command in the folder you saved the file to:

schedmgr get report > schedreport.txt

Then run the following command:

shedmgr

and enable flags using the following commands:

set logflags -1
    set lf_registry off

Reproduce the problem and send the log file (the log file is named schedul2.log and placed to the same folder as the service file: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2) and schedreport.txt to support@acronis.com. We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.