do you know a good DVD rewriter i can buy?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, the dvd player that came with my PC isn't very good and i need to get a new one. do you have any ideas as to what i should get? i want it to be able to record so i can use it instead of having to split things up on to a floppy disk.

are they all standard sizes, so it will fit into my tower? thanks :)

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

This one has one of the higest ratings I could find when I researched them before I bought one here

bigc

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks, bigc :) is there another one which is slightly cheaper? although, with the exchange rate it's not so bad.

will they all be one standard size? thanks :)

4. dog

dog Guest

I throw my "vote" in for the same one. ;) It's a great writer, quiet, fast, and writes to all possible DVD formats ... the bundled software is give or take, it comes with Nero Express, DVD Power Producer suite, and a few other odds and ends.

You can pick it up here for $89 CDN ... so you should be able to find it at a reasonable price somewhere in the UK. ;)

Yes the size is standard.

Steve

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks, Steve. i think i'll get it then =:)

6. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

One question, the product mentioned by BigC, is it on of these all in one jobs? If so, does using one drive for all not mean it will have a shorter life time?

Jimbob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.