JB: Be Right Back

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Jimbob1989, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

As many of you know, I can post like a wild stallion can move and a lot of my time and effort goes into Wilders, however for an unknown perioud of time, I am putting Wilders on hold. Here at Wilders, I'm on of the younger members, so most of you will already be married or have already found the love of you life.

When I was 11 years old, I met a girl who I soon realised was so special. I told her how special she was and she didn't take me seriously at the time. I have spent the last 4 years loving her and I recently told her how much I love her.

She had boyfriend before and when I told her how much I love her and at the moment, she is not talking to me or telling me how she feels, but what I know is this; whenever I see her, time almost stops along with my heart and I can't keep my eyes off her. Some think I'm a little shallow, but its not her body I'm looking at.

I want to be with this girl and be able to hold her more than anything and if I want to accomplish that, I am going to have to try harder than I have ever done before.But I know that I would do anything to be with her. And nothing would make me more happy.

Wish me luck.

Jimbob

2. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Jimbob
    I wish you all the luck in the world!I know this must be very important to you.You are young though and if things dont work out,in awhile it will be nothing more than a memory,trust me!!People get over things.Of course I know this is your reality right now and it's tough to deal with.Time has a way of dealing with everything!All I can say is I hope everything goes the way you hope it will,but sometimes life doesnt work that way,sad to say :( Anyway,I do wish you luck!!
    your friend
    Rita

Attached Files:

3. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Please don't leave me JB! :D :D
    [bounce][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/bounce]

4. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

Good Luck Jimbob.

I really hope you succeed with this girl. a little bit sad though if I may say...

what if you are with that girl and after seven years you see that it wasn't all that what you thought it would be?

Cause that happend to me.

anyway...

follow your emotions, waaay too less of romantics in the world and I am glad Wilders has still a romantic left.

P.s. wouldn't it be nice to succeed before Valentine's day?

cheers

5. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Jimbob,

Even though I am only (slightly less than) two years older than the age at which you first saw that girl, I can understand how you feel. It is kinda sad, you've already had to wait so long. Only speaking as per my mind says, it must be like an eternity, waiting for your girl to say something on this subject. I understand it must be a difficult time for you.

All the girls in my class hate me anyway as I'm a bit too much of a 'techie'. The same goes for half the boys, too. But that isn't relating to you anyway.

I'd like to wish you all the best in your endeavour. If you can open your heart to here before or exactly on Valentine's day, then you'd probably have a better chance of reaching her heart.

Follow your mind and your heart, and do not be afraid to express your emotions. Let it all flow. I'm sure anybody would understand. You seem like a guy with a really good heart. Believe me, people here are so good. I've personally seen people who think of love as nothing but 'business' or a 'tool' for 'finding happiness'.

I wish you all the best, and may you succeed in what you're doing now and in the future. [​IMG]

Have a nice day again.

EDIT:- I have NOT sarcastically spoken anywhere on this post. What I meant by the lines 'I have personally...' I meant that I'd seen such people in the real world here in India.

Just clearing up some possible confusion.

Best Regards,
    Firecat

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  6. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Infinity
    I agree with your statement--not enough romantics in the world :D There are some of us still left--although it is hard not to become cynical as you grow older :D

7. no13

no13 Retired Major Resident Nutcase

JB...
    you know what? I guess I'm the black sheep here, but a certain chinese man from days before there were christians, and a certain frenchman who was repsonsible for both the meteoric rise and fall of Napoleon would disagree...
    Of course, Freud would say that you are actually attracted to BigBuck, but he was cheating on his wife [with her own sister, living in the same house, no less]... so what does he know.
    I'd say that for a couple of moments... remove your emotions from your brain and think... think like Steve Jobs would... there is a simple and elegant way to achieve what you want... be rational about your irrationalities, and you will soon be happily married.
    PS: If you haven't checked your mail yet...
    Projekt DFS is online now. Ask Kaulman for the member recruitment drive... I'm only responsible for fresh ideas ;)

8. Terryala

Terryala Rest in Peace

Hey JB go for it but slow and easy. Be cool, don't push. If the girl in question is interested she will let you know. If not you can say you tried.

I bet if asked here we all have stories of LOVE lost.

Grand Dad

9. Jimbob1989

Thanks for the wishes, however I can see this might be a bit of a challenge.

Jibmob

10. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Back already?....That was quick....Who's 'Jibmob'??....

Cochise, :cool:

11. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:D Jimbob: This is by far the best advice you could receive. Try to hard and you will only push her away. Remember she also may be looking for love, let her know you can be one of her choices, but remember it's her choice.

Thanks
    wildman
    :) :cool:

12. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Ah yes, I can remember those days...it's not that long ago :D I wish you much luck Jimbob...if things do not work out make your self prepared...try your best not to get to down. Advice from Wildman and Terryala is good. I had many failures along that line before success. Hard work yes but success is very sweet very sweet indeed. ;)

13. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

My little guy is growing up! :'( :'(

14. Marja

It's so soon, too!?! What can I say, but..................

GOOD LUCK, JIMMY BOO!!
    BE GOOD TO HER AND TO YOUR SELF!!!

MOMMARJA:cool:

Attached Files:

15. Marja

Grand dad, Wildman, and Mercurie have some good advice, try to listen to some of it this time, don't get your heart broke!!

16. CartoonBoy

CartoonBoy Registered Member

My guess is that everyone who has written here is a romantic, all these letters make sense JB. I will add one thing, and I learnt this in my 2D world which I live.......

Trust how you feel and follow what you want. Never change to suit someone else, no matter how much you want them. If you do, you will lose yourself and the one you love will lose the one she knew.

But never, stand back and watch it slip away without trying [​IMG]

Hope ya hang around young fella, because if you leave Wilders, you've already changed ( blackmail ha ha )

Good Luck ! [​IMG]

17. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Buy some roses for her, Jimbob, and give them to her as a special surprise on valentine's Day! :D

18. nadirah

LOL!!! :D

19. nadirah

If I find the true love of my life a few years later, you guys have my 100% promise that I'll never leave Wilders Security Forums. Trust me. I'm stayin' and that's final.
    No matter how busy I am regardless of what work I have, I always visit this forum daily.

20. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Same goes for me. Infact, I'd rather not even think of love (or anything else at all!) if it meant ignoring these forums in any way!!!

No disrespect to you, though, Jimbob.

BTW, nadirah, I'd like to be your friend. I'm one year and ten days younger than you....

May whoever reads this have a nice day!!!

Best Regards,
    Firecat

21. Sugabella

Sugabella Registered Member

Ok I want you Happy but you sound like a little in heat. In love at a 11 grow up. you don't know what love is. I think you are trying to hard. to be a grown up. Have fun be a kid. When you are 23 you will look back and say thanks Suga, How you want at 11 isn't who you want at 23. I do hope the best. Please think about being a kid first.

22. Jimbob1989

I can outhink many adults :D

Jimbob

23. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Loooooooooooool...and Loooooooool again.. :D :D I can't believe you just said that Jim, especially on this Forum.... :D :D :D...talk about a contradiction in terms...... :D :D :D.....with all due respect, did you mean to say "I can't out-think any Adults'.....

Your obviously so right Sugabella, but I'm afraid your battling against an amazing ego... :D :D

Anyway Jim me old Mate, keep us informed of everything you do....I'm considering writing a book.... :D :D....Your pure comedy value is priceless... :-* Please take this as a compliment....

Cochise, :cool:

24. Jimbob1989

I once decided I would write out my life story, got stuck after about the time I was ten and had already written several pages :D

And yes Sugabella was very correct ;)

Jimbob

25. Sugabella

Sugabella Registered Member

I must be mistaken . :'( :'( o_O YOU MUST BE A 30 YEAR OLD IN A 15 YEAR OLDS BODY..... LOL my bad :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.