REGRUN -recommendation

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Hurricanetracker, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricanetracker

Hurricanetracker Registered Member

I don't do this often but here goes :

Everybody should buy regrun gold

I'll explain what happened and why I think regrun is the best :

Yesterday , I encountered a nasty problem when logging into Windows XP - with whatever account , by the way - the login sequence went smoothly up to the point where the desktop and startbar should have loaded .

This didn't happen , however . All I got was the desktop - wallpaper .
    Apparently the shell was corrupted or damaged so I couldn't boot in safe mode either . Again : this on all accounts - including the administrator - account .

Windows repair installation was no good either , so I was stuck .

Then I checked to see if "task-manager " was still working and it was . I clicked "applications " -tab and " new task " . Then I typed "explorer.exe " in the field appearing . I ended up in windows - explorer as a result .

I proceeded to the install directory of regrun and double clicked the regrun .exe ( to open the control center ) and let it analyze the startup-sequence .

Regrun immediately noticed the shell was altered - don't know how and why yet , need to find out - and asked me if I'd like to revert to "default-shell " .

I clicked yes and restarted windows . This procedure repaired ALL . Desktop reappeared as well as all documents and settings for every acount .

If ever there was a "thumbs-up - situation " for a piece of software : this was it .

I'm in no way afffiliated with GREATIS-software , but read the review ( I think on this very site ) and decided to try it . After a couple of days I purchased it and now I'm glad I did so .

This is an absolute

corker of a program

In short : if you want to have a program which pretty much secures your windows environment from these kinds of " disasters " , purchase REGRUN .

This is the first time I'm endorsing software , how did I do ??
    :)

2. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

Pretty good, I immediately purchased it :lol

no , I have it too, It is a great piece of app with weekly updates. it has saved my windows several times too lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.