Script Sentry 2.7 ready for d/l
Here is a quick rundown of the changes in SS 2.7:
- DOC/XLS ddeexec settings will be preserved and migrated properly
(fixing a bug which caused either error messages when a DOC/XLS file
is run or no SS protection at all).
- Dialog boxes can now be resized
- Uninstalling Script Sentry now won't require a reboot.
- Uninstaller removes registry keys the previous version left behind.
- Multiple bugs squashed
With this version also come new upgrade instructions. *Due to
problems with how the previous version of Script Sentry associated
file types, some Windows 2000/XP users might experience difficulties
once they uninstall Script Sentry. *And installing over the previous
version would not fix this bug. *Therefore, here are the upgrade
instructions for ALL users (not just Win2K/XP users):
1. *Uninstall the previous version of Script Sentry.
2. *Reboot your PC.
3. *If you're running Windows 2000 or Windows XP, download, unzip and
run my Win2KXPFixer app from:
4. *Download, unzip, and install the new version of Script Sentry. *
As always, you can get the new version from:
"When fascism comes to America it will come wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|